Thursday, September 23, 2010

I have a Blog. Amazing!

Well, I finally did it.  I came up with a name and started my blog.  I've been following all sorts of wonderful blogs for well over a year and just couldn't come up with a name and the nerve to do it.  So....today I finally took a leap of faith and here I am.  I'm going to try and put a picture in here and IF it works it is of the first quilt I made two years ago and my wonderful granddaughter.  It is the Sampler Quilt (from the book Start Quilting with Alex Anderson).  I learned how to make it in a wonderful quilting class in a quilt shop that closed right after I took the class.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love that quilt and cute little ZOE! I love that you are blogging its such a nice way for me to keep up with people! We miss everyone back home and hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete