Sunday, September 25, 2011

Good News

Our GD has been home from the hospital for 10 days now and is doing great.  They have been on school vacation so it gave her time to get lots of rest and to play, play, play!  Thank you for the thoughts and prayers.  As you can imagine with small children around it has been busy.  I have only been able to sew a little but I did get a little more done on GD's skirt before she walked in and I had to hide it.  It's a surprise for her.

I also bought a pattern for a table topper and some wonderful Halloween fabric to make it with.  If I don't get to it soon I will make a Christmas topper instead.

My in-laws are here and we are having a wonderful visit.  They are enjoying seeing our daughter and their great grandchildren (and us).  It's good to see them.

May you have a beautiful day!
Karen

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear she is doing well. Skirt looks like it's so pretty. I hope you show a pic of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie you have there, so glad she is out of the hospital. Glad you are enjoying the visit with your parents!!

    ReplyDelete