Thursday, October 27, 2011

A package in the Mail! YIPPEE!

While we were on vacation look what came in the mail! I received this wonderful Lily Ashbury Summer House Fabric I won during the Moda Country Fair Blog Hop.


Thank you Stephanie, I love the fabric.  Take a look over at Stephanie's wonderful Lily Ashbury Blog to see all of the wonderful Lily Ashbury  fabrics and blog posts. To comment for the giveaway you had to post a pie recipe or a link to one.  I guess I really should have posted a link it would have been so much easier but silly me posted an actual family recipe!  They have now posted the recipes and links and wonderful pie recipe, Sandy from their team created to win at the fair!.  If you need a pie recipe its the place to go - I mean REALLY - check it out.  Go now. Unless, of course, you don't like pie!

Have a pieceful evening,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you!! Very pretty fabric! What will you make with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEW fun to get packages in the mail! It'll be fun if you post what your make with it =)

    hugZ,
    annie
    rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete