Monday, January 9, 2012

Making Charm Square Four Patch Coasters with my special helper!

My granddaughter and I made these fun Charm Square Four Patch Coasters on Friday.  I found the instructions in several locations.  All you have to do is search for Charm Square Coasters and you will find a bunch of tutorials.  I combined several tutorials to make ours. 
Front of Coasters
Back of Coasters. She really wanted to use this fabric!
We had so much fun.  I let her pick out the colors and she did a great job.  We made them for her Mom (my daughter).  She couldn't wait to give them to her.  She helped turn them inside out (see below in progress) and poke out the corners (we used a wooden chopstick).   They go together real fast so its a great project with a little one. Loads of fun and a great gift idea!!!


My granddaughter with her coasters.


Great start to the year. Hope yours is going well, too.
Have a wonderful week,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. She is absolutely precious.
    Children are the best quilting students!
    Thanks for sharing....
    LuAnn in Oregon
    luannkessi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete