Monday, January 10, 2011

Wow, it's been awhile!

I've been busy these past few weeks and I haven't had time to post. I had a little time to sign in and look around but never enough time to stay long.

Christmas was wonderful. Our grand kids had a great time opening presents and oohing and ahhing (read screaming) with excitement at everything. Our GD would shake her little arms and do a dance whenever she opened a gift (because she was so excited) she even did it when the rest of us opened gifts. Our GS jumped from one gift to the next at first but finally slowed down and savored the experience. On top of all the usual Christmas excitement, here in Georgia we had the first measurable snowfall on Christmas Day in our area in 128 years. Here are a few pictures from our wonderful Christmas.







This is our grandson and our daughter.  As you can tell he was very happy to get his Transformers.  Isn't he a handsome little guy?!  Of course,  I'm a but partial.




I love how our granddaughter is laying on her gift.  She tried everything to open this box.  She finally gave up and asked Papa to open it with her.  She is adorable.  Our grandson had asked Santa for this train set.





Two beautiful girls our daughter and our granddaughter.  They were just so cute together.  You realize the little one knows she is something else!!








Snow on Christmas Day - do you like my Christmas signs?  I actually had a 'Snowman Street' this year!





I did fill the feeder right after this picture was taken!

1 comment: